Most professionals, executives, business owners, office workers, e.t.c, have traveled from one country to another for business transactions, meetings, seminars, workshops and other business functions at the same time or another. As they travel to different land-based travel, their phones, laptops, and other electronic devices are always with them to be in touch with business partners and are in the business.
Telephones, laptops are also essential gadgets that are a mandatory package when you are on business trips. There is nothing terrible about watching a phone or laptop with low battery power and premature shutdown when you have important business phone calls, want to navigate your destination using Google Maps, or have other very important things to do with your phone. That is why the passenger adapter must be used when you want to embark on a trip.
What is a Travel Adapter
Driving adapter is not an electric converter; it is a connector that allows the use of electrical devices of different types of plugs in different countries. It simply connects the different types of plugs with the wall sockets of different countries. This means that you can also connect electrical devices with different types of plugs to the wall outlet of the other country.
Different countries and regions have different wall sockets and socket types, so it is recommended that the travel adapter be carried with you each time you travel to another country. Some of them also have USB ports where you can charge your phones, tablets, and some other USB devices.
Why travel adapters are the ideal corporate gifts
Owners of companies, business owners, executives and other experts usually travel from one country to another. They have to charge and include their various electronic devices and are therefore the ideal corporate gifts that companies and businesses can give as gift items.
Travel adapters come in different shapes and colors, so it is best to get those that have sockets that are compatible with your various electronic devices. Different countries and continents have different types of connections such as A, B, C, D and so on. For example, America has plug type A, Canada has type A, European countries have plug type C.
Custom travel adapters
Adapters can be tailored to your needs and make it different from other adapters. This is to provide a unique look and customize it for personal use and pleasure.
Assuming you have two phones and two tablets that you need to recharge at the same time, there are customizable adapters that perfectly match your need. These are the adapters that allow you to simultaneously charge two phones, two tablets and other electronic devices at the same time. Simultaneous charging of all devices may reduce the power distribution to each device, which will prolong charging time.
Benefits of using custom travel adapters
1. To charge the phone during travel – Allows you to charge your phone while traveling regardless of the country you are traveling to. You do not have to worry about whether the wall outlet in the country you are traveling will be compatible with the country you are coming from. With a custom travel adapter, you can charge different phones at the same time, saving time.
2. To charge your laptop during travel – Allow you to charge your laptop in any country you travel. Laptop is one of the most important things a businessman or executive director travels with because he has to always be in the job. So using a custom travel adapter will give you a guarantee that you will not have to lose track of the work due to the low battery of your laptop.
3. To fill tablets – Apart from charging your phone and laptop, you can also charge your tablets. There are many sales outlets where you can plug your pills together with phones and laptops.
4. Electric shaver power supply – As a businessman who goes on a business trip that will last for weeks, the electric shaver is a personal trait that you should not forget to take with you. This is where the custom travel adapter is of great importance because you will have to power your electric shaver or charge it when needed. Regardless of the country you are traveling to, the custom travel adapter is what you need to carry with you to allow you to power or charge the electric shaver.
5. To charge digital cameras – As a tourist going to a vacation or a businessman who goes to a business seminar, a digital camera is what you need to take with you to catch every moment. You also need a custom travel adapter that allows you to charge or power a digital camera when needed. With the Travel Adapter, you can charge your digital camera anywhere in the country you're traveling to.
Things to consider
The Travel Adapter is not a converter or transformer, so there are two important things you should consider when traveling to other countries so that you do not end up destroying your phones and other devices. These two important things need to be taken into account;
1. Current – The two main standards for electricity are DC (DC) and alternating current (AC). Some countries use DC while other countries use alternating current, so you need to check if your devices are compatible with the electrical power of the countries you visit to avoid damage.
2. Voltage – There are several different electrical voltage standards for different countries. The most common are the US standard 110 / 120V and European countries of 220 / 240V. This way, check the voltage that your devices are compatible to avoid damaging your device.